We are recruiting for the Company, who started making mini-games in 2016 in order to fully engage young students into the education. The combination of Unity to motivate kids, and web to inform teachers and parents about the students progress resulted an incredible success.
Currently, This online games-based maths & English learning service is used by millions of children worldwide. Company is looking to create a new motivational system in Unity that replaces an existing web system. With it, kids will be buzzing about learning like never before. So if you're an experienced developer, who produces high quality code and has an interest in using gaming techniques to make education fun for all kids, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Company Mission ?
Our mission is to close the attainment gap by helping all children reach their full potential. Our particular-strength is the way we engage even the most disenchanted students. The work we do is challenging – but also rewarding and valuable.
Technologie stack Used by the Company
- Deploy across WebGL, iOS and Android platforms,
- Ruby-on-Rails 4 and Scala for the back-end,
- JS and Vue JS for the front-end,
- Unity (currently upgrading to the newest version),
- Agile methodology.
What They're looking for…Highly required Technical Skills:
- Unity development in a commercial environment,
- C# development
- developing for mobile platforms using Unity
- full-stack web development
Plus, it's an advantage if you have experience of…
- Unity shaders
- 3D modelling
- University degree in computing, science, engineering or mathematics (highly preferable),
- Strong English,
- Share interest in the same values !
- Competitive salary
- Fully-remote work (37.5h per week)
- B2B contract
- Travel to the Edinburgh several times a year.
- Exciting and vibrant working environment in a small team
- Share options
- You'll also get to visit schools in Edinburgh and see kids reaction to what you've made!
Above all, this is a great opportunity to make a real difference to children's lives!