Out Client is a Company – Founded in 2008.
This is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. Offices across America and Europe supported over 20 million people and created over 50 million legal documents, so far.
About the Role
You will help design and improve our Ecommerce Architecture. You will be leading architecture workshops, be the voice of knowledge, helping the team balance flexibility, expediency and scalability. We're expanding throughout Europe, and we're looking for brilliant engineers to help us with our global expansion.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You enjoy, and are great at, figuring out what the product should do—not just how the implementation should work.
- Creative. You'll spend the majority of your time building robust frameworks, designing the right abstractions so everyone else can use the abstraction safely, and writing code in a way that anticipates its own bugs and fails, safely.
- You are well-versed and have significant platform engineering experience in high-growth technology environment.
- Ensure the scalability and reliability of the service platform
- Interface with other teams to incorporate their requirements
- Track record of designing scalable payment systems architecture
- Designing high performance and scalable architectures
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience designing and developing RESTful services/APIs
- Experience with standard Java 8 frameworks such as Spring and Spring Boot
- Practiced test-driven development utilizing unit testing frameworks and automated testing tools
- Experience working in an agile/iterative environment
- Experience with git
- Must be proactive, self-sufficient, thorough and organized
- Demonstrated success working with small, collaborative cross-functional teams