Do you like working with fun and innovative software that will keep you excited, interested, and engaged throughout your day?
If you join us, you will be working in multiple tech environments, and on a wide variety of our exciting green projects!
Perks and benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Medicover and Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Mentoring scheme and development plan of your career
- Training budget
- Vibrant office in the city center
You will be responsible for:
- Collaboration with team members to produce and maintain high-quality automated tests using Python and the Robot framework.
- Delivering high quality, efficient, defect-free code following the basic agile principles.
- Creating project documentation (test cases, testing reports).
- Automation that will involve web front ends and web services.
- Producing test suites that are reliable and provide useful feedback.
- Encouraging and implement testing best practices.
- 2-5 years of experience in writing automated tests
- Experience with testing APIs, front end, back end, and databases
- Some experience with SQL, experience with any RDBMS
- Extensive Linux user experience
- Experience in Git
- Good spoken and written English skills
Your part in the team:
- You will be working as part of a highly experienced team consisting of front-end, back-end and DBMS developers, business analysts, and QAs across multiple projects.
- You will develop new and innovative interactive experiences that strive to improve the way customers understand energy.
Your experience and ideas can make a difference in the Green Energy industry, so don't hesitate and apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org