Our Client is a global provider of a SaaS solution, which with the help of machine learning, is able to improve efficiency in any enterprise.
In this role, you will be leading a world-class engineering team that writes clean code, uses modern architecture, and ships cool products that win.
The Tech stack is React/Java/Spring/SQL, production environment is in AWS and owns it end-to-end.
- Lead engineering team to success by collaborating with other leaders on the vision and leading the charge to deliver excellent features and architecture improvements,
- Use your skills as a mentor, guide, and facilitator to raise the performance of the whole team,
- Own big projects from concept to design to production, collaborating with your team, product managers, UX, and other leaders along the way,
- Occasionally travel to company engineering centers in other cities to drive cross-team initiatives.
- 2+ years managing a team of software engineers,
- 5+ years of experience delivering cloud software,
- Proven ability to deliver to roadmap commitments in an agile environment,
- Experience working with remote teams, both onshore and offshore,
- Track record of raising dev team performance – via assessing talent, mentoring others, facilitating technical discussions, and providing candid feedback,
- Ability to drive large initiatives by collaborating across multiple teams,
- Passion for working with customers, product management, and senior management to deliver value to the market,
- BS in Computer Science or a related field,
- Fluent English language skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in collaborating with team members in a mostly-remote team,
- Experience in running large deployments on Kubernetes,
- Experience in developing Kubernetes operators.
Apply here or reach out to me at email@example.com // 698 234 743 for more details! I’ll be glad to tell you more.