At NTIATIVE, we are changing people’s lives by finding and offering great jobs to IT Talent. A significant purpose, but without the people in our team, this would only mean a poor HR slogan in an empty office.
Join the Team-Of-Friends and take the next major step in your career.
Our elevator pitch on why you should join us:
- A top team of recruiters to work with
- Great office in Krakow city centre and Remote-First option
- Excellent remuneration package
- Exclusive clients and roles
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- manage all stages of the talent acquisition process with both candidates and clients and, provide an excellent service.
- source, headhunt and match candidates to your clients’ vacancies.
- advise clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements, career opportunities and talent acquisition strategies.
- own the end to end recruitment life-cycle for internal and external candidates.
- manage talent acquisition projects together with the client.
- identify proactive methods of recruitment and continuously look for new ways to improve sourcing methods
- provide support to managers on creating job descriptions, application tests, interview processes
- grow, develop and attract business from client companies
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have 2+ years experience in a top-tier IT recruitment agency (a must-have)
- know advanced sourcing techniques, Boolean, X-ray etc.
- proactive, self-driven, able to work independently
- have an entrepreneurial spirit
- excellent English and Polish speaker
- eligible to live and work in the European Union
- CV review against our requirements
- First Interview: video call or onsite with Hiring Manager
- Second Interview: The final interview will be held onsite or remote and led by CEO and Hiring Manager
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org