Humtap is a social media mobile platform for creating and sharing user generated videos with user-generated music.
Our platform is powered by proprietary AI content generation technology. We enable anyone to turn simple inspirations, such as a hummed tune, into original pro-quality user-generated content!
Join the global leader in mobile ML generative content, and be part of OUR team in Kraków and in Silicon Valley.
What YOU will do:
– Help drive the product forward by providing analytical, data-driven insights about music, video and social platform operations.
– Research and develop data analysis tools and environments for the new mobile social platform.
– Create, deploy, test and maintain machine learning models.
What YOU bring to the table:
– Preferably 5+ years experience as a Data Engineer / Data Scientist.
– Ability to determine which data could provide value and insights towards improving user experience.
Knowledge of signal processing and machine learning libraries/frameworks (incl. Pytorch, TensorFlow/Keras, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas).
– Understanding the mathematics of classical/deep machine learning algorithms, applied statistics (…)
– Fluent in written and verbal English (B2) and strong ability to communicate with a globally distributed team.
Bonus points if YOU have:
– Big data technology and tools (Apache Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, NoSQL, etc.)
– Experience with working with data from systems featuring multimedia or social platforms.
– Collaborating with machine learning research and mobile development teams.
– A passion for social media and music, and the interaction of technology and entertainment.
This role offers a tremendous path for advancement within Humtap. To be considered, please email your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will be happy to tell you more about this awesome opportunity!