Humtap is a social media mobile platform for creating and sharing user generated videos with user-generated music.
Our platform is powered by proprietary AI content generation technology. We enable anyone to turn simple inspirations, such as a hummed tune, into original pro-quality user-generated content!
Join the global leader in mobile ML generative content, and be part of OUR team in Kraków and in Silicon Valley.
What YOU will do:
– Research and develop cloud back-end architectures for a new global social platform.
– Deploy, test and maintain machine learning models.
– Empower the research and software development teams by leveraging cloud-based computing, services delivery, data storage, and management infrastructure and processes.
What YOU bring to the table:
– Preferably 5+ years experience as a cloud engineer, developing and maintaining cloud-based production environments.
– Experience in back-end software development and database design.
– Knowledge of signal processing and machine learning libraries/frameworks (eg.Pytorch, TensorFlow/Keras, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas).
– Understanding the mathematics of classical/deep machine learning algorithms, applied statistics (…)
– Fluent written and verbal English (B2) and strong ability to communicate with a globally distributed team.
Bonus points if YOU have:
– Back-end development for mobile applications.
– Big data tools knowledge (Apache Hadoop, Spark, Kafka).
This role offers a tremendous path for advancement within Humtap. To be considered, please email your CV (email@example.com) and I will be happy to tell you more about this awesome opportunity!