Our Client is a global provider of internet communication services. Thousands of companies use their Realtime Communication Platform and its APIs as the foundation for online chat, live events, geolocation, remote control, and live updates, at massive global scale.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead an exceptional engineering team in Katowice, Poland office. The gateway to firm technology lies in the SDKs provide to customers to integrate company service into their applications.
You will lead a team building these SDKs!!
- Take part in building highly scalable solutions that are used by global players,
- Build a mission-critical platform that operates at a scale of tens of billions of API calls a day with thousands of customers,
- Earn 22,000 – 27,000 PLN on B2B + Stock options,
- Eliminate obstacles preventing the team from providing the best developer experience possible for customers,
- Ensure that your team has the appropriate skills, diversity, and coverage to handle the complex mix of technologies used,
- Be the liaison between the Katowice office and the San Francisco headquarters,
- Be able to mentor and delegate.
Experience & Skills Required:
- 10+ years of software engineering experience with 5+ years of that experience working as an Engineering Manager.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Broad experience with a diverse set of technologies
- Experience managing teams in an Agile environment, Scrum preferred
- Fluent English
If you are interested and would like to know the details, please do not hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org // +48 698 234 743