Ntiative IT Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment agency in Poland and marketing plays an essential role in our growth strategy.
We love people that like to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
We are looking for a proactive team member with a can-do attitude to join our marketing team, support all the activities, and manage our candidate CRM.
- Writing engaging job ads
- Maintaining data hygiene of our candidate database
- Creating compelling visual content
- Supporting recruitment team activities
- Social media management
Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent language skills in English (C1 level)
- Attention to detail
- Good writing skills
- Basic graphic design skills (photoshop, illustrator, Canva, etc.)
- Knowledge of CRM and understanding of marketing automation tools
- Understanding of tech environment is a plus.
- Initial six months contract with possibility to extend it to permanent
- Exciting recruitment marketing projects
- Advanced tech (Bullhorn, Hubspot, LinkedIn RPS)
- Great office in Krakow city centre
- Nice and friendly atmosphere
- Strong learning and career development
- Flexible hours with hybrid remote/office work after the first month
- Free medical insurance
- Screening: we'll match your CV and experience with our expectations and the qualifications we require.
- First Interview: This will be a video call or meeting onsite in our office. You will meet with the line manager. The interview will be competency-based, and you will have the opportunity for your questions to be answered.
- Assignment: if you were successful in the first interview, you would be assigned a practical task to show your writing and design skills.
- Second Interview: The final interview will be held onsite or remote and led by a senior manager and the Managing Director. This interview will be mainly focusing on motivation and business acumen.