Our client is a large US-based venture capital fund that makes early-stage investments based on data provided by a large internal tech team of data scientists and analysts.
The company has chosen Warsaw as the location of their first Central-European satellite office, and Ntiative is providing support in the recruitment of the team that will be the first boots on the ground.
We are looking for multiple, ambitious Fundamental Researchers who will work on discovering and identifying new trends in the financial markets. These trends will allow the NY-based fund to make decisions on investment opportunities.
What you will do:
- Conduct basic companies research,
- Analyse alternative data and improve predictive models
- Create summaries of your analyses and recommend them in reports for end-users,
- Develop your skills to create better and better research
- Learn investment and data analysis from the best specialists in the industry!
- Interest in investing and knowledge of obtaining data about companies,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Ability to work in a dynamically changing environment.
Feel free to contact me – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0048 698 234 743