Our client is a large US-based venture capital fund that makes early-stage investments based on data provided by a large internal tech team of data scientists and analysts.
The company has chosen Warsaw as the location of their first Central-European satellite office, and Ntiative is providing support in the recruitment of the team that will be the first boots on the ground.
We are looking for multiple, ambitious Scraping Analysts who will work on discovering and identifying new trends in the financial markets. These trends will allow the NY-based fund to make decisions on investment opportunities.
- Work with the best specialists in the fintech market
- Support the development of the new office in Warsaw
- Health and wellness benefits
- Tuition assistance
What you will do?
- Work on extracting data from websites,
- Create web crawling tools, services and workflows while improving scrape analysis and data management,
- Support and improve the quality and accuracy of implemented solutions
- Identify and sort out any issues and scale scrapers
The perfect candidate has:
- Experience with running large scale web scrapes, system monitoring and admin tools,
- Extensive Python knowledge,
- Knowledge of tools for crawling, extracting and processing data (e.g. pandas, Scrapy, MapReduce, SQL, BeautifulSoup, etc).
- Proficiency in version control, open-source practices, and code review
- Experience with applications designed to display archived web content
- Great communication skills in English
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or a related field or the equivalent demonstrated experience
I look forward to hearing from you! You can contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0048 538 401 213